Sunday, February 8, 2009

Vacation is good

I think too much. I always think in important stuffs, and I don’t pay any attention to the small things or unimportant things. Therefore, I always make mistakes in unimportant things. For example, some time when I am driving, I don’t make turn when I should do it, I keep going until I realize that I missed the turn. Also, last week I did two mistakes. The first one was ordering pizza from Marion. I was very hungry and tired that I picked up the Yellow book and I called Papa John's Pizza in Marion and ordered a pizza. The waiter who answered was new. He made my order and called me back to ask me again about my place. After I told him about my place he told me that we are in Marion and he gave me the Carbondale Papa John' number. Also In this weekend I was trying to find a new an apartment for only three months. I was calling the numbers on Dally Egyptian. One woman of whom I spook to told me that she has one in Murphysboro. I told her that can I see it? She told me yes at 2 clock .After I finished the call, my friend was about to day from laughing. He told me that Murphysboro is another city that closes to Carbondale. I called the women again and told her that I was confused and I thought that Murphysboro is a name of building in Carbondale. I love to stop doing these mistakes, but sometime you cant manage your doing. I slould stop thinking too much.

1 comment:

Anna said...

That's really funny! Wahidah also mentioned problems with ordering pizza too.
I think little errors like that are frustrating at the time, but really funny later!