Monday, February 16, 2009

Love

In Saudi Arabia to party in Valentine’s Day is forbidden. In my country there are only two holidays that our prophet told us to party, but I always have a problem in Valentine’s Day. The problem is that my love is from Syria, which is not a religious country. Therefore, she always wants me to speak with her or send to her card or any thing in this day, but I always refuse to do so. In last Sunday I did not send to her any massage, I didn’t speak with her, because of the Valentine’s Day. Therefore, she sent massages to me today to complain that why I didn’t speak with her, or why I didn’t sent to her massage. Some time men cannot understand women. I always tell her that the love is in the heart. Therefore, we don’t need to have an especial day to party or show our love. I know that she is angry with me, but I will handle that. Also, in my opinion men should give rose always to girls in any time because girls are the most beautiful creatures in our world. I know that men always show their emotion by doing things but girls love to hear some worm words and get some beautiful roses. Therefore, we should treat them nicer not only in Valentine’s Day but also in every day. I love a girl that I love, because she is a great person. She always tries to make me happy and I have never felt angry because of her. She is a great person. I wish I were with her now.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Poor Girl. At least you tell her you care about here every other day of the year. I'm happy for you and her. (What does she looks like? I'm curious!)

Unknown said...

Though i haven't met DR Abor but i have being hearing and seeing his
wonderful deeds on people's life.. This made me contacted him because i was
also diagnosed of CANCER, When i contacted Him, without wasting time, he
started his Miraculous work in my Life, I am happy and Glad to say that i
am now cured after using his herbal Medicine.. You can also reach him
IRABORSPELLHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM or reach him on whatsap +393512728432 he also
special on cureing
1...HERPS CURE
2...ALS CURE
3..HIV CURE
4.EPILESY
5...PROMOTION IN THE OFFICE
6...LOVE SPEEL
7>>EX BACK

You can also reach him IRABORSPELLHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM or reach him on whatsap +393512728432