Monday, February 23, 2009

Mnsho is nervous

In Carbondale I am always nervous. My life in Carbondale makes me nervous because of several things. First, the food in Carbondale is very different from the food in my country. Therefore, some time I feel that I am starving and I need to eat real food. The idea of that I can’t eat some kind of food, because I am in the United States makes me nervous. Second, the U.S collage requirements make me nervous. When I think about the collage requirements, I feel disappointed, sad, and nervous because it needs a lot of hard work to get them. Third, when I think about my parents, I feel nervous, because they are very old and they like me to be around. Furthermore, the way of teaching that Cesl is using makes me nervous because it is a very stressful way. In my classes every day there are quizzes and everything is graded. Therefore, I feel very nervous. In addition, the weather in Carbondale makes me nervous because it is not expectable. Every day the weather is changing in Carbondale. Weather in one day is cold another day is hot. Then I feel nervous when I have a lot of homework. Also, I feel nervous when I feel that the classes in Cesl are not useful and I am wasting my time when I attend them. I am very nervous because the live in Cesl is hard. I hope I finish Cesl as soon as possible because I started to be tired. When I finish Cesl I will quet smoking because I smoked very much in last year because of cesl.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Aww...Mansho!! You always look so clam! I would never know you are nervous, but it is uncomfortable to be in a different culture!