Monday, November 17, 2008

Alone or Lonely

The life today is very fast and complicated. Therefore, a person sometime needs to be alone to think or relax. I spend most of my time with my friends but sometime I prefer being alone than being with them to think or relax, I love my home because it is the place where I can stay by myself without people that could disturb my relaxing or thinking. I think that it is not strange If a person spends only sometime by himself, but it is strange that if the person spend most of the time by himself, Because being alone most of the time is probably reflects a mental problem that the person may have. People are sometime forced by some situations that make them lonely. Fore example, If you went to new place to study or to work you would find yourself alone because of the differences between you and the people who live in new place that you went to. I used to work in the capital city in Saudi Arabia before I came here. I worked 9 month there. The first four months I felt very lonely because I was thinking about my family and my friend, but after the first four months I was very busy with my new life and my new friends. Before 2 weeks I was with my friends in one friend apartment we had a good time but suddenly I felt that I needed to be home, Therefore. I drove to my apartment. After I arrived I felt so happy that I stay by myself with nobody to annoy me.I cant live lonely but sometime I love to be alone.

No comments: