Monday, October 27, 2008

Love Enhances Life

I am falling in love. I used to love one girl from Syria when I was 16 years old. She was my way to see life, but we gave up because her Family didn’t want her to be far away with me in Saudi Arabia .After that I tried to forget her by using many different ways to find a new love who can recover her place. I tried online dating sites, chatting rooms, and meeting new girls but I failed. Therefore, I decided to continue my life without love. After I made this decision, my love came back to me. Now we make all the decisions together.And we are on our way to secsess. I hope to finish my studding quickly and go back home to get married with her. I think love happen only one time in the life. Therefore, my advice to who fell in love to maintain their relationship and to not give up.

2 comments:

CESL said...

I'm happy for you!! That's amazing that you two can get married. It's sad that you have to wait but I hope you enjoy your time here in Carbondale!

Anna said...

I posted that comment btw.