Friday, October 17, 2008

Mansho's Last Vacation

In my last vacation CESl gave me only five days for rest. In the beginning I thought that the five days were not enough to rest and enjoy, but after I went through this short time vacation I have had a good time. In the first day of my vacation after I finished the TOFAL test I went to my friend Apartment, which I haven’t been in for two months. We drank and spoke about our doing when I used to be his next-door neighbor. He reminded me the first four months, That I have lived in Carbondale, How my language was very poor,and how it has been improved ;Therefore, it was a good day after a long test.The next two days in my vacation were good, too. I cooked, rememorize some wards, listened to some music of my best singer's New CD, and spoke with my family members. Next, in the fourth day in my vacation I invited all my American friends who asked me to cook for them to eat Arabic food. We ate, drank, and spoke. Finally, the last day in my vacation I went to Illinois driver license office, took the test, got my driver license and drove the first time in Carbondale safely without being concerned by the police to not pull me over. It was a short vacation, but I enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Anna said...

It sounds like you had a relaxing break. I remember hearing in class that you cook. It was nice of you to cook for your American friends! Not many of us have ever had Saudi food, I haven't!